About

Before After Contemporary Mid-century Modern Summer Living Room Makeover Reveal Boreal Abode-13
WELCOME TO HAPPY HOME CLINIC

Wellbeing meets Design

Happy Home Clinic offers home renovators expert advice and inspiration on how to create the lifestyle and environment they deserve. If you want to make your house a home — and live a happy, meaningful life — then you’re in the right place.

I believe that you can design your ideal lifestyle and create a happy place, no matter where you are on your renovation journey. Here you will find the free Home Detox Checklist to get started, and when you need expert help, I offer bespoke one-to-one consulting and coaching services (which you can try for free!)

Plus, discover plenty of home decor tips, easy wellbeing hacks and practical how-to articles in my award-winning blog and popular mailing list.

“I help design-conscious renovators create a balanced home and lifestyle, so they can live happy and stress-free”

Juan Sandiego

Juan Sandiego holding a potted cactus and smiling
HERE TO HELP YOU

Who is Juan Sandiego?

Hi, there! I’m Juan.

I live in a small Victorian terraced house in Cardiff, Wales. But I was a nomad for a long time: from a tatty seaside B&B to a mould-riddled flat. This made me realise what makes a house a home, and how indoor spaces can make you feel great — wherever you may live!

It’s the magic blend of good design and simple wellbeing habits.

Your Interior Consultant and Wellbeing Coach

I’m passionate about interiors inspired by nature — biophilic design — and the science of happiness (aka positive psychology). This led to the creation of Happy Home Clinic back in 2017 as a way to document my ongoing learning process.

Since then, I’ve been featured on BBC One, My Domaine, The Spruce and Reclaim magazine to name a few. And my advice-packed blog has won an industry-leading Amara Interior Blog Award.

Now I use my specialised interior design and coaching skills to help home renovators find balance and joy at home. I can show you how easy it is to nurture your wellbeing. And I can design your home based on the proven mood-boosting principles of biophilic design.

Unlock your happiness at home

Did you know only 30% of my content is published on this website? Only email subscribers have access to the remaining 70% of design-infused stories via my mailing list.

I can show you how to make your home one-of-a-kind and create stylish spaces that boost your wellbeing, one tip and life hack at a time.

Hit the button below to join hundreds of happy readers that look forward to my emails:

PUT YOUR WELLBEING FIRST

Design your ideal home and life

Your home and life are like a jigsaw puzzle. Every piece of furniture and every healthy habit has the potential to positively impact your wellbeing.

You deserve a life and a home you truly love and are proud of. A life of balance and meaning. A home that brings you joy and supports your wellbeing.

I offer one-to-one expert Interior Design Consultancy and Wellbeing Coaching services to help you design your ideal home and life.

Wondering how it works? Book a free chat and I’ll be happy to show you:

Do you represent a home decor or wellbeing business? Please visit my Brand Collaborations and Partnerships page for tailored opportunities.

LET’S KEEP IN TOUCH

Come and say Hi!

Drop me a line via my Contact page anytime. Your message will go directly to my personal inbox and I’ll reply as soon as possible.

If you have any questions about Happy Home Clinic or my services the FAQ page is the best place to start.

My professional services, the award-winning blog and my popular mailing list are the three cornerstones of the Happy Home Clinic ecosystem.

Let’s connect on social media too:

How healthy is your home?

Make your home a healthier place with my free Home Detox Checklist.